WHY RENTING A TRADE SHOW BOOTH IN ATLANTA IS SMARTER
Heading to Atlanta for a trade show? It is a great opportunity to showcase your goods or services and gain brand awareness. Are you looking to rent an Atlanta trade show booth for your next convention or exhibition? ExpoMarketing has what you need with a wide variety of rental booths that offer a custom-designed look and feel for a fraction of the cost of owning your own. The pioneers of the rental booth industry, ExpoMarketing first began offering high-quality trade show displays in 1991. Since then, our trade shows rental programs have saved exhibitors countless dollars while helping to achieve spectacular results. This way you can put funds toward other components that will be beneficial rather than a large chunk toward your trade show booth. We offer one of the largest booth rental inventories on the market, including many award-winning designs to choose from. From our expert design and build professionals to our superior customer service, we provide everything you need for a winning Atlanta trade show booth. We want you to get the most out of any trade show that you attend, and having a top-of-the-line trade show booth can make all the difference. If you need a trade show exhibit in Atlanta, renting is definitely the smarter way to go, offering many advantages over owning.
- Easier on your staff and budget with our on-site supervision, taking away some of the stress that comes with prepping for a trade show
- Flexibility to change booth sizes depending on your needs for each show that you attend
- Avoid additional fees for maintenance, refurbishment, pull and prep, and storage
ExpoMarketing takes care of the design, build, and delivery, so you can focus on connecting with your prospects and customers. We want to make it easy for you to show up and reach the goals that you have set for your trade show experience.
Let’s Talk Atlanta Trade Show Display Rentals!
ATLANTA TRADE SHOW BOOTHS
As a national leader in trade show rental booths, ExpoMarketing offers a wide variety of sizes and styles to choose from. This way, no matter what booth size you choose, we should have a booth that will fit your needs. You can also take advantage of our virtually unlimited customization options to ensure your booth fully aligns with your brand style and marketing approach. This gives you a say in the final product so that you know that you will be happy once at the trade show. When you rent from ExpoMarketing, you can select from the following styles and sizes:
- Inline exhibits
- Island exhibits
- Larger Island exhibits
- Double deck exhibits
- Peninsula exhibits
- 10’ x 10’, 10’ x 20’
- 20’ x 20’, 20’ x 30’, 20’ x 40’
- 30’ x 30’, 30’ x 40’
- 40’ x 40’ 40’ x 50’
- 50’ x 50’
When it comes to booth size, you may not always be able to get the exact size that you are looking for. With our team, with any size booth, we are able to make the space work for you. You can tell us what you are looking for and what is important to you and we will give you ideas on how to get the most out of the space. With our years of experience, we have worked with many different situations and have been able to create usable spaces, no matter how small.
GEORGIA WORLD CONGRESS CENTER (GWCC)
Located in bustling downtown Atlanta, the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) consists of three separate buildings with ample space and facilities for trade shows, corporate and consumer events, and other types of meetings. With the Georgia Dome and Centennial Olympic Park nearby, the GWCC can also host sporting events of all types and sizes. Any of these buildings are great options for events to occur in and be able to host a large number of people.
- Building A
- 3 exhibit halls, totaling 340,000 square feet
- 27 meeting rooms
- 1,740-seat Sidney Marcus Auditorium
- Building B
- Five exhibit halls totaling 607,500 square feet
- 47 meeting rooms
- 33,000 square-foot Thomas B. Murphy Ballroom
- Building C
- Four exhibit halls totaling 415,250 square feet
- 27 meeting rooms
- 2 fixed-seat auditoriums
- 25,700 square feet Georgia Ballroom
Top Shows in the Georgia World Congress Center
ExpoMarketing designs and rents booths for some of GWCC’s largest and most popular trade shows. Top shows include:
- Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market – This trade show is held biannually and showcases the latest trends, products, and designs in home decor, furniture, gifts, and other related categories.
- NACS Show – National Association of Convenience Stores – The NACS Show is the largest gathering of the convenience and fuel retailing industry, attracting over 23,000 attendees and 1,200 exhibitors from around the world. The event features educational sessions, keynote speeches, and exhibits showcasing the latest products and services in the convenience store industry, including food and beverage, technology, equipment, and fuel products.
- International Woodworking Fair – IWF– Held every two years the event brings together professionals from the woodworking, furniture manufacturing, and related industries to showcase the latest products, technologies, and services in the field.
Your Complete Atlanta Trade Show Booth Rental Solution
From furniture and flooring to lighting, A/V equipment, and more, ExpoMarketing rents everything you need to put on a successful exhibit. This means that we can plan and deliver your booth for you. This will help take off some stress of the planning and prepping for a trade show. We are a one-stop shop for you to have a stand-out booth for you to make connections with others. At Expo Marketing, we want you to get the most out of the trade shows that you attend. For smarter rentals, smarter designs, and smarter exhibiting that help you stand out from the competition, ExpoMarketing is a perfect choice.