Businesses of all sizes can benefit from trade shows. They are a great opportunity to highlight your products, connect with leads and future customers, and network with peers in your industry. When attending a trade show, though, you will be competing with many other businesses vying for attention. It is critical that your trade show display stands out from the crowd. Below are some of today’s hottest trends that can help you do it.
Businesses that integrate technology into trade show displays can help engage and attract customers while also providing for a more immersive experience. Some of the best ways to do this include:
- Interactive displays: Video walls and touchscreens are just two examples of interactive displays that can engage attendees by allowing them to interact with your products.
- Virtual reality: Virtual reality is becoming increasingly popular today and will provide your customers with a unique experience they will not soon forget.
- QR codes: Using QR codes to make special offers to your customers or provide them with more information about your products and they are extremely effective.
Bright and Bold Colors
Color plays a very important role when you are trying to capture the attention of visitors. Some of the best ways color can make your trade show display pop are as follows:
- Color blocking: Color blocking involves pairing contrasting or complementary colors to create an eye-catching and bold display. For example, a display that incorporates bright blue, purple, and yellow will really stand out at a trade show.
- Gradient design: Gradient design blends colors together so the transition from one color to another is smooth, adding a real depth to the display.
- LED lighting: LED lighting highlights certain areas of your display, such as graphics and product displays.
Customers today are regularly looking for sustainable products that are eco-friendly and recyclable. In fact, sustainability is essential for 78 percent of consumers today. Some of the best ways to make sure your products and trade show display are sustainable are as follows:
- Recyclable materials: The use of recyclable materials such as bamboo, cardboard, and fabric will show attendees that you care about the environment and want to minimize negative impacts to it by creating an eco-friendly display.
- Energy efficient lighting: Inefficient lighting increases your carbon footprint, as well as your energy consumption. By simply replacing your current lighting with a system that is more efficient, you are showing customers you really care.
- Reusable components: Using reusable components such as modular displays can be used for many different events and will minimize waste by reducing the need for new materials.
Our Custom Trade Show Displays Incorporate the Latest Trends
At ExpoMarketing, our trade show displays always incorporate the latest trends that will speak to potential customers while also showcasing your best products. We can create a display for you that allows you to incorporate technology, use the boldest colors, and that are sustainable. Call us now at (949) 250-3976 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help your business.