An exhibition stand can really set yourself apart from other vendors at trade shows. These displays are quite large, providing you with a lot of room to display customized graphics, your products, and other essentials. These benefits can also make it very daunting, though, when you are ready to build one. How do you even get started? How does the process work? Below, one of our experts outlines our process so you know what to expect.
The Exhibition Stand Build Process
There are many steps in the exhibition stand build process, but the most important ones are as follows:
- Conception: Any professional exhibit stand design will make sure that they understand your vision based on your initial design and your ideas. The company you choose should work very closely with you to outline a fully bespoke and realistic outcome, before the build or design process even begins. Making sure that the team you are working with fully understands what you are trying to create.
- Design: Once the company you are working with understands the concept of your design, they will provide you with a detailed design that includes the features, sizing, and customization you require. You should always make sure the design is within your budget.
- The actual build: The build stage is often the most exciting, as your design will be finalized and you can start to see your exhibit come to life. During this phase, it is very difficult to change any designs you did not sign off on, or update the actual design. Always make sure that you are fully upfront with the company building your exhibit stand before this stage to ensure your stand is everything you wanted it to be.
Other Factors to Consider
When building your exhibition stand, it is important to take some important factors into consideration. These include:
- Storage: Again, exhibition stands are quite large and you will probably have to store it when you are not attending trade shows. Consider where the best place is to store the display, and if you need it somewhere close for pop-up events.
- Logistics: There are many logistics to consider when it comes to your exhibition stand. You should consider whether you need your display to be portable or lightweight, as well as how you will transport it from show to show.
Integrations: You should also consider what you will integrate into your exhibit. For example, television monitors can allow guests to see product demonstrations, freeing up your time to talk to potential leads. Or, you can integrate a tablet into your display and ask attendees to leave their contact information on it.
Call to Learn More About Our Exhibition Stand Build Process
At ExpoMarketing, our team of experts will make sure you fully understand our exhibition stand build process before creating a fully customized display that brings your vision to life. Call us now at (949) 250-3976 or fill out our online form to speak to one of our representatives and to learn more about how we can help.