Pop up trade show displays have many benefits. They are easy to assemble and dismantle, and their high quality design provides some of the best graphics for your company. They also often collapse, which makes them very easy to store and ship, particularly considering the cases that come with them are extremely durable. Still, pop up displays are an investment for many businesses, so you want to make sure you make the most of yours. Below, we explain how to do it.
How to Make the Most of All Pop Up Displays
There are many tips and tricks to keep in mind when caring for your pop up display. The best practices include:
- Try to avoid hot warehouses when storing any pop up trade show display, as humidity can be very damaging to the materials used. Instead, try to store any display in an air conditioned environment.
- Package and store the display property to prevent damage. The graphics in particular should be handled with care and never in a manner that could cause crimps, tears, or creases.
- The first time you open the case, take a photo of the display to use as a reference point in the future. This can help show you how to put it back in. Keep the photograph in the case, along with any instructions. This is particularly useful for custom configurations.
- When opening any pop up frame, keep it on a sturdy surface. Do not open it from the side, or hold it in the middle and try to expand it.
- Write your contact information down on a card and keep it inside the case. This way, if your display ever becomes lost in transit, it is still clear that the display belongs to you.
How to Make the Most of Traditional Pop Up Displays
Traditional pop up trade show displays have specific needs and requirements. To make the most out of these displays, the following tips will help:
- Detachable graphics and rollable graphic panels should always be rolled and stored with the image facing out. This can help them maintain their shape.
- Do not place traditional pop up panels on an abrasive or dirty surface to avoid scratching or otherwise damaging the display.
- When hanging fabric or graphic panels straight, begin with a level surface and hang the panels from left to right. The first panel should be hung absolutely straight with the edges perfectly centered on the magnetic struts. The rest will then be easier to hang.
- For fabric pop up displays, bring a lint roller to remove any lint that may have accumulated on it.
We Can Provide Further Tips for Our Pop Up Trade Show Displays
There are many ways to preserve and protect your pop up trade show displays and at ExpoMarketing, our experienced professionals can explain them all to you so you can make the most of yours. Call us now at (949) 250-3976 or contact us online to schedule a consultation and to learn more about how we can help.