Attending a trade show is one of the most effective ways to promote your business. It is a surefire marketing strategy for companies looking to introduce a new product or service to the market. That said, it should come as no surprise that businesses compete to dominate the trade show floor. From towering displays to eye-catching graphics, nothing is left to chance.
With everyone giving their best, how do you capture the eye of clients, investors, and competitors? Here, we explore how hiring a professional trade show booth designer will give you the edge you need to carry the day on your next show.
Roles of a Trade Show Designer
Some of the functions performed by a professional designer include:
- Booth Construction: A majority of trade show designers work for trade show companies. This means they have access to skilled carpenters and technicians. By using these resources, they can help turn your idea into a final product. They can work with you to construct a display from scratch to your liking. The constructed booth will not only be eye-catching but also structurally sound.
- Concept Development: Trade show designers have experience in building trade show booths for businesses in different niches. They can work with you to formulate a unique, attention-grabbing concept for your display. They can also come up with creative ways to redesign your old booth into a custom design. Whatever you can imagine, a trade show booth designer can create.
- Technology: The use of technology can give you an edge over your competition. It can help draw attention to your products or new information about a service. A professional designer can use cutting edge technology and software programs to transform your booth. Aside from helping you create an interactive experience, you can also keep track of your progress throughout the show.
Factors to Consider When Picking a Booth Designer
Building a display is a critical contributor to success in a trade show. As such, many companies get nervous about hiring a designer to help them create their booth. Below are some factors you ought to consider when looking to partner with an expert designer:
- Their work experience – This includes how long they have been in business, how many booths they design every year, and how much repeat business they get.
- A portfolio of their past booth designs – If you don’t like their previous work, they may not be the designer for you.
- The quality of customer service – How well does the designer respond to your questions or concerns?
- The designer’s completion timeline – How long do you have to wait to get your booth?
- The quality of their website
- If their pricing meets your budget
- Customer recommendations
- Whether they have a physical business location
Finding the Right Partner
An expert trade show booth designer is a secret weapon. It is precisely what you need to get to the next level of the game. This is why hiring one is such a critical decision. The good news is, choosing the right designer is not that difficult.
At ExpoMarketing, our team of designers is dedicated to making your dreams come true. They combine creativity and customer service, ideally, to give you the best customer experience.
Contact us today to consult with our top designers.