MEDICAL & PHARMACEUTICAL TRADE SHOW DISPLAY EXPERTS
Medical device trade shows and pharmaceutical conferences provide important opportunities to display your products and services to a highly targeted audience of key buyers and decision makers. Taking full advantage of these opportunities requires having an exhibit booth that can properly represent your brand without breaking your budget.
As the pioneer in the rental booth space, ExpoMarketing has been providing medical device and pharmaceutical companies with cost-effective medical fair and health expo exhibit booths for 25 years. We offer a wide variety of sizes and styles. We carry one of the largest inventories in the U.S. And most important, we design and build rental booths that offer a custom look and feel – without the high cost of ownership.
Let’s Talk Rentals For Your Next Medical & Pharmaceutical Trade Show!
WHY MEDICAL DEVICE AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES SHOULD RENT
In the medical and pharmaceutical industries, renting a trade show booth is the smarter option for many reasons.
- Lower cost. You can rent professional looking displays for a fraction of the cost of owning your own.
- Flexibility. Renting makes it easier to change sizes for different trade shows. ExpoMarketing offers 10 different sizes, ranging from 10’ x 10’ all the way up to 50’ x 50’.
- Reduced labor charges. Renting saves you money with lower labor, shipping and drayage costs. It can also help avoid extra fees for maintenance, refurbishment, pull and prep, and storage.
- Competitive advantage. Chances are your competitors are already taking advantage of this low-cost approach – you just don’t know it.
TOP MEDICAL DEVICE TRADE SHOWS AND PHARMACEUTICAL CONFERENCES
ExpoMarketing regularly rents booths for companies at medical device and pharmaceutical trade shows. Some of the biggest shows scheduled for this year include:
- FIME Show – Federation of International Medical Equipment Suppliers
- Medical Design and Manufacturing
- National Safety Council
- Clinical Lab Expo
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences
See more top trade shows at the ExpoMarketing blog.
25 YEARS OF HELPING YOU GET IT RIGHT
Medical device and pharmaceutical trade shows typically have very specific marketing guidelines for exhibitors. For example, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America doesn’t permit non-educational giveaways, so make sure your free materials contain informative, non-biased content. In addition, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires that exhibits at medical technology trade shows feature promotional or sales activities that are FDA-approved for a specific purpose. In particular, the medical and pharmaceutical industries require exhibitors to keep marketing materials separate from educational ones.
Using our 25 years of experience renting booths to companies in your industry, we can design a display that is tailored to the specifications of medical and pharmaceutical shows. We offer several different options, such as a 10’ x 20’ booth that can be split into two distinctive displays and a custom double-deck design, that enable you to appropriately follow the show’s guidelines.
For more detailed information, we recommend contacting the Healthcare Convention and Exhibitor’s Association (HCEA), which offers education conferences and training specifically geared towards the preparation and planning of exhibits at medical trade shows. When you’re ready to save time and money on a medical device or pharmaceutical rental trade show booth, give ExpoMarketing a call at (800) 867-3976.